This IED training kit includes non-functioning replicas of a variety of devices utilized as entry-denial booby traps. These devices are typically found in areas where terrorists are attempting to delay law enforcement or military from entering their homes / workshops. They can also double as a means to destroy evidence if detonated.
- Gas Can Incendiary Device (Tripwire)
- Glass Bottle Device w/ Frag (Tripwire)
- Glass Bottle Device (Tripwire)
- Glass Jar Device (Tripwire)
- Shotgun Shell Directional Mine w/ E-Match (Tripwire)
- 2″ Steel Pipe Directional Mine (Tripwire)
- Small Double Pipe Bomb (Infrared Circuit)
- Steel Pipe Bomb w/ All-Thread Reinforcement (Tripwire)
- Steel Pipe Bomb w/ Pull Ignitor (Tripwire)
- Grenade + Steel Can Device (Tripwire)
- Grenade w/ Magnetic Attachment (Tripwire)
- .50 Cal Bullet Top Popper (Pressure)
- M80 Improvised Grenade w/ Nail Fragmentation
- Improvised Spike Strip
International orders will have the following substitutions to items in this that require ITAR licensing:
- Replica MK2 Frag Grenade
- The spoon on the replica fuze is modified with a magnetic attachment, and will not attach to a real fuze.
*This item requires a license to ship internationally (outside of the United States of America). Documentation and additional fees may apply. Contact us for any questions you may have.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Inert Products LLC’s goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Inert Products LLC in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Inert Products LLC shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable import laws.
It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws. Please contact your local authorities and or government before attempting to import any of these products.