This inert explosive training kit includes a variety of simulated explosives and components. All items are 100% inert.
- 5x Military Dynamite Sticks (Assorted)
- 50x Non-Electric Detonator / Blasting Caps (Deluxe, Closed-End)
- 1x Blasting Cap Box (w/ 10x Non-Electric Detonator / Blasting Caps [Deluxe, Open-End])
- 1x Electric Detonator / Blasting Cap (Bare Wire)
- 6x M6 Assembly Electric Detonator / Blasting Cap (Deluxe)
- 1x M14 Time Fuse Assembly (w/ M-60 Igniter)
- 1x Shock Tube Assembly (w/ M-81 Igniter)
- 2x M-81 / M-60 Fuse Igniter (OEM Factory Inert)
- 1x M213 Grenade Fuze
- 1x TNT 1 lb Demolition Block
- 1x TNT 1/2 lb Demolition Block
- 1x M112 C4 Demolition Block (Deluxe)
- 1x M118 C4 Demolition Charge (Basic)
- 1x M34 WP Smoke Grenade
- 1x AN-M14 TH3 Incendiary Grenade
- 1x 155mm / 105mm Mechanically-Timed (MT) Artillery Fuze
- 1x 6″ EFP Plate (Conical)
- 5x Dual Purpose Shock Tube / Det Cord Connectors
- 10 ft. Shock Tube (Bronze)
- 100 ft. Coil Detonating Cord (Olive Drab)
- 100 ft. Coil Time Fuse (Bronze)
International orders may accept the following substitutions to items in this that require ITAR licensing:
- M213 Grenade Fuze, M34 WP Smoke Grenade, & AN-M14 TH3 Incendiary Grenade:
- The spoon on the replica fuze is modified with a magnetic attachment, and will not attach to a real fuze.
*This item requires a license to ship internationally (outside of the United States of America). Documentation and additional fees may apply. Contact us for any questions you may have.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Inert Products LLC’s goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Inert Products LLC in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Inert Products LLC shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable import laws.
It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws. Please contact your local authorities and or government before attempting to import any of these products.