The XP-357 Pneumatic Blast IED Simulator produces a tuned shockwave and loud blast effect using compressed air or CO2 at 100-150 PSI. Unlike traditional pneumatic or CO2 powered IED simulators that rely on bursting discs or containers, the XP Series produces a tuned shockwave effect with no fragmentation hazard. Rapid repeat firings are possible with no need to reload the XP-357 non-pyrotechnic IED simulator – simply refill and refire in a matter of seconds.
Additionally, the PULSE shockwave effect creates a unique tactile impulse or impact to create additional levels of training. The XP’s small size (roughly the same as a 1 liter water bottle) allows it to be concealed almost anywhere: under a workbench in an HME lab, beneath the seat of a vehicle, or even inside simulated IEDs themselves such as a pipe bomb, artillery shell housing, or fuel jug.
- Operated by Compressed Air or CO2 (100-150 PSI)
- Fill with Standard Tire Inflator Shrader Valve Attachment
- Simple 9-24 Volt DC Trigger Signal Operation
- 3.5″ Diameter and 10″ Long
- Safe Indoors or in Vehicles
- No Burst Discs to Reload – Just Refill and Refire in Seconds