The XP-870™ is a Pneumatic Shockwave Device compact IED simulator that can be operated without any attached gas bottles, hoses, wires or control modules. The XP-870™ produces a tuned Shockwave and loud Blast Effect using compressed air or CO2 at 100–150 PSI.
Unlike traditional pneumatic or CO2 powered IED Simulators that rely on bursting discs or containers, the XP Series produces a tuned shockwave effect with no fragmentation hazard. Rapid repeat firings are possible with no need to “reload” the XP-870™ non-pyrotechnic IED simulator: simply refill and refire in a matter of seconds.
Additionally, the PULSE™ shockwave effect creates a unique tactile impulse or impact to create additional levels of training. The XP-870™ can be concealed almost anywhere: under a workbench in an HME lab, and even submerged.
- Non-Pyrotechnic 116dB Report
- Operated by Compressed Air or CO2 (100-150 PSI)
- Fill with Standard Tire Inflator Schrader Valve Attachment
- Simple 9-24 Volt DC Trigger Signal Operation
- Water Submersible
- 8.5” Diameter and 12.75” Long
- Safe Indoors or in Vehicles
- No Burst Discs to Reload, Just Refill and Refire in Seconds