The XP-870 is a Pneumatic Shockwave Device compact IED simulator that can be operated without any attached gas bottles, hoses, wires or control modules. The XP-870 produces a tuned Shockwave and loud Blast Effect using compressed air or CO2 at 100-150 PSI.
Unlike traditional pneumatic or CO2 powered IED Simulators that rely on bursting discs or containers, the XP Series produces a tuned shockwave effect with no fragmentation hazard. Rapid repeat firings are possible with no need to reload the XP-870 non-pyrotechnic IED simulator: simply refill and refire in a matter of seconds.
Additionally, the PULSE shockwave effect creates a unique tactile impulse or impact to create additional levels of training. The XP-870 can be concealed almost anywhere: under a workbench in an HME lab, and even submerged.
- Non-Pyrotechnic 116dB Report
- Operated by Compressed Air or CO2 (100-150 PSI)
- Fill with Standard Tire Inflator Schrader Valve Attachment
- Simple 9-24 Volt DC Trigger Signal Operation
- Water Submersible
- 8.5″ Diameter and 12.75″ Tall
- Safe Indoors or in Vehicles
- No Burst Discs to Reload, Just Refill and Refire in Seconds