The Event Screening Training Kit includes a wide range of threats including knives, guns, and explosives / IEDs.
All of these items are completely inert, providing safe training aids to instruct and test checkpoint personnel.
While some devices are constructed from metal, such as the AK-47 and pipe bombs, others have low or no metal content, such as the TATP Cigarette Pack IED. This allows trainers to demonstrate and evaluate responses when metal detectors fail to detect a threat.
Kit includes (one each):
- AK47 w/ Folding Stock – Deluxe Replica
- M9 Pistol – Deluxe Replica
- Mk2 Frag Grenade (w/ modified spoon [non-ITAR controlled])
- Suicide Vest, Type #5 (WMD)
- Suicide Belt, Type #4 (Sheet Explosive)
- Cigarette Pack IED (TATP)
- Basic Metal Pipe Bomb w/ Visco Fuse
- Vehicle-Borne Metal Pipe Bomb RCIED (w/ Magnets)
- Quarter-Stick Grenade IED (w/ added frag)
- 6.5″ Blade Knife – Rubber Replica
- 8″ Blade Knife – Rubber Replica
- 16 Piece “Pat Down Training Kit” (Includes plastic replica razors, knives, pistols, brass knuckles, etc)