This Reactive / Functional IED Trainer Kit is specifically designed to support Platoon Level IED training when IED Training lanes and ranges are occupied or unavailable. The kit includes everything needed to easily conduct realistic training scenarios in any environment. Focusing on simplicity, this kit is quickly understood and very easy to set up and operate.
– The XP-357™ Pneumatic Blast IED Simulator produces a tuned shockwave and loud blast effect using compressed air or CO2 at 100–150 PSI. Unlike traditional pneumatic or CO2 powered IED Simulaotrs that rely on bursting discs or containers, the XP Series produces a tuned shockwave effect with no fragmentation hazard. Rapid repeat firings are possible with no need to “reload” the XP-357™ non-pyrotechnic IED simulator – simply refill and refire in a matter of seconds.
Additionally, the PULSE™ shockwave effect creates a unique tactile impulse or impact to create additional levels of training. The XP’s small size (roughly the same as a 1 liter water bottle) allows it to be concealed almost anywhere: under a workbench in an HME lab, beneath the seat of a vehicle, or even inside simulated IEDs themselves such as a pipe bomb, artillery shell housing, or fuel jug.
Included in kit:
– Penalty Box Monitor (Lights and LOUD Siren)
– Two, Fifty Foot Command Wire Reels (connects to make 100′ feet)
– Power Connectors for 9 Volt Batteries
– 9 Volt Batteries Included
– Jar Containing Deluxe Det Cord, Time Fuze, and Blasting Caps
– Detailed Instructions for Each Device
– Large, Storm / Pelican Storage & Transport Case w/ wheels
– Low Metal Content Pressure Plate
– Mousetrap Tripwire
– Remote Key FOB
– Trembler Switch
– Digital Timer Switch
– Photocell Switch
– PIR Motion Sensor
– Commercial Pressure Mat
Simulated Explosives (Main Charge):
– Inert, Replica 122mm Russian Artillery Projectile
– Inert, Replica 82mm Chinese Mortar Round
– Inert, Simulated Grapeshot IED
– Inert, Simulated 5 Pound Bulk HE Charge; Wrapped in PE Bag